Exhibitors at the Offsite Construction Expo (OSCE) will display their products or systems to architects, owners, developers, engineers, contractors, procurement officials, and policymakers already interested in learning more about offsite construction systems. Exhibiting at the Offsite Construction Expo will connect you with an audience with the authority to buy and added exposure through the OSCE website, emails, and social media. If your company supplies the construction industry with offsite systems, you should definitely exhibit at this event. There is simply no greater opportunity to reach the construction industry's decision makers.
Value of a Digital Exhibit Booth
Digital Exhibit Booth | $2,000
The Digital Exhibit Booth includes:
- two (2) full registrations for employees of the company that is purchasing booth space
- a welcome video (5-10 minutes) that demonstrates your products and services
- five (5) PDF uploads to be shared on your exhibitor's webpage
- live chat option during the digital event hours
- company listed in the event program
- pre-showing listing on the OSCE floorplan webpage
- list of attendees provided after the event
- at least 30 days of visibility on the OSCE website
In addition, Digital Exhibit Booths offer you the opportunity to schedule meetings with visitors and video chat using your own preferred video conferencing service. These links will be visible and active for at least 30 days following each Expo.
Promotion of Your Booth
Every Digital Exhibit Booth will:
- be promoted via all OSCE social media accounts before, during, and after each Expo
- go live as soon as materials are submitted and processed and will be available 24-hours a day for at least 30 days following the Expo
Who Else is Attending?
Download the Exhibitor & Attendee Prospectus here >>
Interested to see who is exhibiting this year? View our Exhibit Hall Floorplan.
Refunds will not be issued. However, substitutions are permitted.
For more information about exhibiting, please contact us or call 434-202-8180.
For more information about attending, please contact OSCE Event Services or call 434-202-8180.