The Offsite Construction Expo features exhibits of all types of offsite construction processes. The offsite construction sector consists of four main categories: panelized, modular/volumetric, hybrid and sub-assemblies/components that can improve construction processes. These systems and processes are ideal for the following markets: Education, Healthcare, Hospitality, Retail, Multifamily, and Office. The Offsite Construction Expo provides the greatest opportunity for developers, owners, contractors, architects, engineers, government agencies, and schools to learn more about the capabilities and advantages of offsite construction for future projects.
OSCE features exhibits from offsite construction contractors, traditional contractors that have integrated offsite methods, offsite factories, transportation companies, BIM suppliers, materials suppliers, and consultants of all types of offsite construction processes. Educational opportunities are also available with multiple case studies presented throughout the expo.
Who Should Attend:
This event is ideal for architects, developers, engineers, contractors, procurement officials, or policymakers that have a vested interest in offsite construction. Attendees will receive:
● Intimate networking opportunities including lunch with exhibitors
● Educational presentations on the latest industry trends
● All-day open expo hall
Specifically these systems and processes are ideal for the following markets:
● Healthcare - building modules, bathroom pods, wall panels, MEP components
● Multi-family - including student dorms, apartments, hotels, and workforce housing
● Publicly funded projects - schools, barracks, medical clinics, administrative buildings
● Quick service restaurants/franchises